Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Maggie Helm is an ICF certified (ACC) Coach currently living in Portland, OR. Her niches are career/professional development and personal branding. She helps clients find internal clarity in order to make the best external choices – all with an eye on the client’s individual happiness.
Are you ready for a new job, but feel overwhelmed by the process? Want to make change, but feeling stuck and uncertain? Maggie acts as a supportive, empowering “change agent” through challenging transitions.
- I grew up on a farm in Kentucky.
- I went to college in New England.
- I have lived my entire adult life in Los Angeles, CA & Brooklyn, NY, but now reside in Portland, OR.
- I love reading & writing.
- I am currently a Bikram Yoga addict.
- I love to travel and challenge myself with new, unfamiliar experiences to ensure I continue to grow.
- My greatest love is my daughter.
- My favorite parts of me are my curiosity, my courage and my empathy.
- My guilty pleasures are donuts, tortilla chips, and Tate's cookies.
- Naps and Meditation balance me. (Then I get right back to my relentless pursuit of being (happily) who I am, and helping others be exactly who they are, too.)